Attributed to Levina Teerlinc(1510-1576) King Edward VI
Dr John Lumsden Propert (1834-1902), London, by 1887;
Christie's, London, 23 October 1989, lot 152 (as English School);
Dr Erika Pohl-Ströher, until 2018.
London, Spencer Club, Art Exhibition at Spencer House, 1887, no. 467 (as Levina Teerlinc);
London, Burlington Fine Arts Club, Exhibition of Portrait Miniatures, 1889, case XXXIV, no. 21 (as Levina Teerlinc);
London, The New Gallery, The Royal House of Stuart, 1889;
London, The New Gallery, The Royal House of Tudor, 1890;
London, The New Gallery, The Royal House of Guelph, 1891;
London, The Fine Art Society, Historical Collection of Miniatures formed by Mr. J. Lumsden Propert, 1897, no. 11 (as Levina Teerlinc).